"If I go to heaven I'll be bored as hell."
Wouldn't everyone like to say their life is one big contradiction...maybe, just maybe in hope that their life will suddenly gain new meaning or substance?
That can only last for so long.
You can only live in the glory of your own lie for so long.
I'm not saying I have never lied before, I also am not saying that I don't find the appeal in lying. What I don't find the appeal in is getting caught, or the guilt that follows. You sit there for about a day after the lie has been told and then this...strange...feeling? Yes, feeling. This feeling wells up deep inside your heart, and the only way to get rid of is to stab it right through the middle....metaphorically speaking, like by telling everyone you were lying...unless you're feeling particularly suicidal that day, I don't know. With my friends you never really know. It's a day to day thing.
Anyway, Just don't lie, basically. Mostly.yeah.
-Insert name here.
Eh, I don't get that feeling.
ReplyDelete