So, I'd assume it'd be too hard" The feline war has raged for years,
for me to drive my foot between them, I'd
never risk the scratch...
Just to prove to one, or both of them,
A cat is just a cat."
A cat is just a cat. A sock is just a sock. Ryan Gamblin is just Ryan Gamblin.
Do you see where I'm going with this? If not, I'm slightly concerned for your IQ.
I know that this is probably one of the most common topics among anti-conformists, but if you're reading, you're gonna have to sit through it. Deal.
Why can't we all just be people and place and things? The definition for "person" should be "noun", just as the definition of "noun" should be "person". Now this is the part where you say, "No, Rachel you're wrong. People need to be individual, otherwise everyone would go insane and go on a massive homicidal rampage. "
Well, citizens of the world, I have two words for you:
Charles Manson.
But that's beside the point.
Anyway, all I'm trying to say, is that if the world were full of carbon copies similar to the girls at my school, the world would be a lot easier to deal with.
Anyway, all I'm trying to say, is that if the world were full of carbon copies similar to the girls at my school, the world would be a lot easier to deal with.
But, then again, it wouldn't be nearly as fun.
-MissVonHusen
No comments:
Post a Comment