Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'll go with the ignorance.

" Shit! 
            Nothing makes sense, so I won't think about it."



     →I think you all should know, I'm not a frequent blogger, so, don't get used to this daily thing.

     Have you ever thought about how nothing actually makes sense? Like for example, your skin is water proof, yet you feel soaking wet once out of the water? Or, how when you're sick and cold, yet you have a temperature of 104 degrees? It just makes me want to explode in a closed chamber. A sound-proof one at that.
     Like, how half of the words flowing from my mouth never make sense, and most of my friend's for that matter. I'm just done blogging for tonight, my profound wisdom is in short supply.

and I have homework.


-MissVonHusen

1 comment:

  1. another thing that doesn't make sense is the apostrophe in "friend's"...

    ILY BFFL♥

    and this was awesome.

    ReplyDelete