Monday, April 4, 2011

Such an awful tearing sound.

     Let me just say that in my personal opinion, hand-eye coordination is about as fundamental as global warming. Just saying.

     I've noticed that everyone goes through bouts of depression and loneliness, usually at different times, but occasionally both at once. I think I'm going through one right now. I know, I don't usually blog about myself, but this is an exception.

     Don't you despise that feeling? That feeling of affection for another human being? It's right there in the pit of your stomach, a small tingle at first, but as it grows you start to feel it as a flash of electricity down your spine until all you want to do to make it go away is see the person, and when that's not enough you just want to stab a dagger through your midsection , in hopes that it will escape through the incision. Well, that's my thought process anyway.

   Hey! so check out my other blog, http://sillybilliejoe.blogspot.com/ It's all about music.

-Miss Von Husen 

No comments:

Post a Comment