Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He says he wants to as well, but he is a liar.

"Two birds of a feather say that they're always going to stay together, but one's never going to let go of that wire. He says that he will, but he's just a liar."

     What happened to being two birds of a feather, you and I? Did we really drastically change so that our relationship has no hope of ever being the same. Am I actually as different as you claim I am? Or are YOU too oblivious to see that it was actually you who changed. Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely grateful to have a such a good friend like you.

     We switched places. I was the coward, you were always the one ready to soar. Now, the roles are reversed and I don't know how to handle it in any way besides simply pretending that all is well and how it used to be. It isn't. "Not even close, bud" But, please, before we part answer one question:

When did you become the liar?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment