On my own, here we go."My mind is set on overdrive.
The clock is laughing my face.
A crooked spine.
My sense is dulled.
Passed the point of delirium."
Being on your own, it's either great or the worst thing you've ever experienced. I think I know what you're thinking, " Oh, what does a fourteen-year-old girl know about being on her own?" Well, if you were thinking that, you are absolutely correct. Which is why I am not blogging about being out on your own.
That's right, I tricked YOU!
I'm actually going to focus on the "delirium" part. Delirium is simply a confused state of mind caused by too much stress, and a few other things. I'm far past the point, I'm more like in a halluncenatory state and have occasional visions of reality.
I loathe the feeling of being helpless. here's the situation:
Your friend gives you multiple, obvious-or not so obvious depending on who you are- signs of suicidal behavior. SO, you call that friend, and they don't answer. You tell your other friends your suspicions about this friend and they brush it off as though it is nothing. You feel totally scared and helpless, and god forbid you even almost cry. You find out that this person who has worried you sick for an hour, is fine, but has taken an insane amount of perscription drugs. You're still freaked out, and a little shaky, and they tell you to calm down...
Be careful what drugs you put in your tiger blood, Charlie.
-Miss Von Husen
No comments:
Post a Comment