Sunday, August 14, 2011

If it's just not right

"I heard it all before
So don't knock down my door
I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser
to try and flag me down because I know you're right
So go do what you like

Make sure you do it wise"
I bet you thought this was going to be about you. Sorry, you can't help me.

You know what some people- wait I take that back. All of humanity, never seems to get?
Usage.
Yeah, everyone says they hate users, they hate being used oh and the biggest one:
"I hate using people. It makes me feel bad."
Well, if you're going to keep reading, prepare to feel like total shit.Everyone uses everyone, like it or not, KNOW it or not. There's just two different ways to define usage. Sincere use, and just plain use. You all know the saying "All things must end" and "every good thing must come to an end?" Yeah, well, usage comes to an end, but it always starts again. You know, it's like the water system. It's constantly moving.

I like to use friendship as a term for sincere use. You are using the friend as a friend, a person you can trust, you see? you always feel happy when you think of friends, because that kind of use brings on good feelings. Because it's sincere.

But usage. Just plain usage, now that's a big one. I could go on for pages about it. Some people say they aren't affected by using people. Those people make up for it in some way. Have you ever noticed the biggest users are drug addicts? Alcoholics?It's because they'll do anything to get exactly what they want. The second ones down on the list are the ones who bottle their emotions until they just flood out, because they think that using people doesn't affect them, but it does. I would know. I used to be like that.

But in the end, objects are for usage. 
People aren't. 
-MissVonHusen



No comments:

Post a Comment