"Oh, but you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears, take the rag away from your face, now aint the time for your tears."Does that bother you as much as it bothers me? I mean I understand that people need to cry and all, let out their emotions, but doing it in such manner annoys me:
- When the reason your crying is your own fault and everybody but you realizes it.
I mean there's always a right and wrong time to do things. The wrong time to cry would be when you just got sentenced to a life in prison and you're legitimately guilty. Or, if you've just broken something and then cried because you no longer have it. Do you catch my drift?
An appropriate time to cry would be when someone dies. Well, I guess it is, but in reality you have to face it with a strong mind and good willpower otherwise, how are you going to prepare yourself for your own death? So, I'm more speaking for the people than myself. Another appropriate time to cry is when you brake your ankle. trust me
.
and see? Bob Dylan understands that there are appropriate times to cry which is why he changes up the chorus.
"Oh, and you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears, bury the rag deep in your face for now's the time for your tears."
The world would be a better place if we all saw it the way Dylan did.
-MissVonHusen
No comments:
Post a Comment