Friday, March 25, 2011

A Streetcar Named Desire.

     Damn you and your goddamned affiliation with them. 

     Other than that, Did you know that when you're in black slacks with accentuating off-white pinstripes, that everything goes according to plan? I should really start wearing that more often. I'd probably be happier, and supposedly slimmer-looking. 

    If I went back to the street where we began, would I feel as good as lovers can? Y'know? Yeah, I know.

   So, if there a little deaths in musical beds, then things will shape up to be pretty odd. Sounds about right.

    I remind you of a few of your famous friends? Aww, how flatteri- wait, it depends on what you qualify as friends?

    You'll give me a smile if I give you my time? Fair deal.

    We'll just sing it for them, because they can't get a hold of it? Okay. I'll fill the position.

   She's steam laughing on the window panes? She's the ever smiling maze of a ballet, what a hot mess.

   Yes, it's still you that makes me sweat, yes you are who I think about in bed, yes, my fingers are shaking.

    Apparently, you have to be of a consenting age to forget me in the cabaret. 

    The memories have gone,  it's a damn shame that that was all he knew.

    They only put bad glue on get well cards. How fucking ironic.

    Sarah smiles like she doesn't care.

- Miss Von Husen






2 comments: