Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Late night, double feature.

     Janet! , Dr. Scott!, Janet!, Brad!, Rocky!, Urgggg!
    Times ten. That would in fact be my favorite part of the movie, but it isn't because of one simple four syllable word.
Rep-e-ti-tion. 
    
    Yes ladies and germs, that's the topic of today's blog! Do you know how much I openly despise repetition? I can't even, urg, I just...I'm at a loss for words. 

    The only time I ever want to throw a book across the room is when it constantly repeats. Example below:

    " I have to constantlykeep up my facade of perfection..." 
    ( A paragraph later...)  "... If someone were to find out my perfect lifestyle is fake then I would..."

    See what I mean? I know what you're thinking, "If it's so bad why'd you read it in the first place?" Well, needless to say, I judged a book by it's cover, and well... you know the rest.

-Miss Von Husen



    

No comments:

Post a Comment