Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ummm, Hello.

     I've been in Texas this past week as you all may or may not know. I use the term "all" very loosely considering I am probably the only one who wastes my time on this blog.

     I've been introduced to "Flockdraw" by my friend. I think it's really fun.

     I think that last senence is the most sincere, least  cynical one throughout my whole blogging experience.

     Don't expect any more of those.

     I mostly watch the oscars for the dresses  you know.  I'm also in a different time zone, Cool. I bet you all wanted to hear that. If you ever go to texas, here is what My suggestions to you are:

-Buy some cowboy boots, they're a rarity up north.
-Eat REAL mexican food.
-Buy a tee shirt that says "Keep Austin Weird." That's the town's logo.
and most importantly, Go outside a lot t is BEAUTIFUL.

-MissVonHusen

No comments:

Post a Comment