Monday, February 7, 2011

Panic! at the disco.

→That's right folks, it's back! The infamous appearing, disappearing, and then reappearing exclamation point in the alternative/rock/techno/ well, you get the picture.

→ I just wonder why they keep changing it, honestly.  There's some ridiculous conspiracy on how Ryan Ross made them change it and make them go all hippy, but I honestly don't think he would stoop that low. Well, I think that he did influence the softer, more mellow sound, but other than that. Yeah.


→ After they split Ryan and John went to continue producing that sound of  Pretty. Odd. and from what I have been hearing Brendon and Spencer are going back to their old sound. [ Thank god. Or, whoever is up there.]


→ All in all, I'm sure some of you are upset, and some just don't give a s***.


-Von Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment