Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Why am I the one.

"For once, I get the feeling that I'm right where I belong
So, Why am I the one always packing up my stuff?"

 I've come to the really sad conclusion that I'll just never be accepted, and no not in the "I really need to fit in!" or "I just wanna be cool" sort of stupidity. I mean, I have some pretty great friends, and I really like them, and they're not even judgmental or anything, but it's really just me. I'm really weird. It's not even the kind of weird you appreciate in a person, it's just the kind of weird where you instinctively cringe away from.

Now, don't get me wrong or anything I'm not saying I'm the only person who suffers with this problem, you know? and I'm not even pitying myself, really I'm just in a strange way coming to terms with this fact. But Honestly, what can you do? Even if others don't accept you, does it matter? I mean sure, there's a void there that you're missing, but I guess once you get passed it and just focus on you that's all that counts.

I guess most of the reason that I hate being social and stuff is that I'm just so bad at it. I can't even be social around people I'm comfortable with. I use the term comfortable very, very loosely. I try and talk about things that I think can be semi-relatable and it just makes me look crazy, but I guess that things that make me weird aren't very understandable things, but again this is my own fault anyhow.

I really just wanted to tell someone this, because I feel a lot better now that this is out.
Thank you for your time. 

-MissVonHusen


No comments:

Post a Comment