Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where the time and tempo fly.

" Dreams where the umbrella is folded, Into the path you are hurled, and the cards are no good that you're holding unless they're from another world."
     Dreams frighten me to probably the highest extent possible. Almost as much as...trains. I hate trains, but now I'm straying from the topic. Sorry. Anyway, I don't know why, but dreams are scarier than reality for me, because if they're really amazing  and perfectly fit to how you want your life to be, they're the most dangerous, because then, it takes a turn for the worst. Your star-crossed relationship is finally being resolved with that one special kiss, it''s all you need to reach all you've ever needed to be happy then.... BAM! It hits you like a brick to the face. It's called reality. So, wake up! and smell the putrid, phony roses. Welcome to the real world. Welcome to a fucked up existence. Welcome one, welcome all... to the amusement park of cruelty.


Where the operators plan your fall.

-MissVonHusen





T

No comments:

Post a Comment